Visits to our website are tracked in order to make certain that we serve our visitors in the best possible way and to improve our services further.
This privacy statement provides information about which personal data is processed when you are visiting telenorasia.com
- For information about how personal data is processed in Telenor company, please access the privacy statement of the respective company.
- For more information about how Telenor governs privacy as part of our Responsible Business approach, please click here
When do we process your personal data
Cookies and IP-addresses
When you visit any website, you leave electronic trace information such as an IP address and a domain name. We use this kind of information to better understand and interpret the traffic patterns on www.telenorasia.com and subsequently to improve the standards of our site to better serve our visitors.
Purposes of processing
At telenorasia.com we are using your personal data for the following purposes:
- Web analytics to improve our services and products
- Website security and operations
Legal basis for processing
The processing on our website is based on the following legal basis:
- Consenting to our cookie waiver about anonymous data analytics for the purpose of better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website
Principles for processing
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws
We ensure the compliance with the following data protection principles:
- All processing of personal data shall be lawful, fair and transparent.
- Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and shall not be processed in a manner incompatible with the original intent.
- The personal data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are processed.
- The personal data must be correct and, where necessary, up to date.
- The personal data shall not be processed for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures adequate security.
With whom do we share your personal data
To fulfill the purposes of the processing, we engage the following third parties:
- Telenor Norge AS for the purposes of website security and operations
- Our web analytics vendor, Adobe Analytics, processes IP addresses before deletion to allow geo-locating on municipally and city level. This allows us to filter our anonymous web visitors by municipally and city in Adobe Analytics, but not more granular than that. IP addresses are not visible to Telenor Asia because they are automatically removed after processing.
You have the following rights when we are processing your data:
- Right to information
- Right to access personal data
- Right to rectification of personal data
- Right to erasure of personal data
- Right to restriction of processing of personal data
- Right to object to the processing of personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent if our processing is based on this
Note that these rights may be limited, depending on the concrete circumstances, as legally mandated by applicable data protection laws.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also lodge a complaint about our processing of information about you to your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
- When we process your personal data, we only transfer it to countries located within the European Economic Area.
- Adobe Analytics is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that leverages cloud hosting. They use Adobe-owned servers in Data Processing Center (DPC) in London for processing and storage.
Security of your data
We are committed to the security of your data, and have therefore implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures:
- Adobe Analytics is following security-by-design principles to maintain a secure architecture by default.
- We are using Telenor Single Sign-On (SSO) user authentication to access Adobe Analytics, as a security measure.
- Telenor IT admins are governing roles, permissions, and entitlements within Adobe Analytics.
Updates to this Statement
Minor changes to this privacy notice that do not impact the essence of information already provided, will be made without prior or further notification. Material changes to this privacy notice will be communicated in due time prior to implementation, using suitable and available channels, such as this website.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 19.06.2023.
If you have any question or comments about how we are processing your personal data, please write to us email@example.com